Global Stock Markets are Antiquated and it’s
Costing Investors Billions
Every year, investors lose tens of billions of dollars of hard-earned money due to an accounting problem known as buying a dividend. Pending FTC regulations and legislation will make buying a dividend illegal. The financial services industry is unprepared.
FairShares has developed an international patent portfolio and the software needed to upgrade our out-of-date market infrastructure and protect 1 Billion investors globally. We help firms comply with pending FTC regulations that ban hidden costs.
Start Using DistributionRisk Analytics For Free
Buying a Dividend Causes
An Investor Who Buys 5,000 Shares of a Security Paying a $1.50 Distribution and Having a 30% Tax Rate, Will Lose $2,250
Investor Disclosure and Risk Management
- Provides the data needed to increase after-tax returns.
- Fiduciaries can protect clients from losses.
- DistributionRisk Analytics is available online or via API.
- Allows securities issuers, custodians, and brokers to comply with federal disclosure laws and pending FTC regulations that ban hidden costs.
- Create Structural Alpha: Funds powered by FairShares trade at a discount to their traditional counterparts.
- Buyers and sellers are protected from unjust taxation.
- Investors earn income every day – like an interest-bearing savings account.
Can FairShares Get
Investor’s Money Back?
Our product RoboTax can be used to amend your previously filed tax returns to #GetYourMoneyBack.
Let politicians and Wall Street know you want to be taxed fairly and that you want to be reimbursed for your tax overpayments by using the hashtag #GetYourMoneyBack
9:25 AM · 12 Dec 2022
10 39 18
Do You Want to Make a Difference and Keep More of What You Earn?
As an investor, you have a legal right to vote on how your investment funds are managed. If overvalued securities and investor losses are unacceptable to you, you should speak up and allow your voice to be heard.
By working together, we can convince financial services companies to protect your hard-earned money and to treat you fairly.
Your Silence Gives Consent
Take Action —
Steps you can take to protect your assets:
of Investor Advocates
Contact us —